Missed a post? Find it here!
- Look at that cute little face ♥️ fb.me/9dlUTYSCB 1 week ago
- fb.me/IJDmvjDQ 1 week ago
- fb.me/EB9mr4xg 1 week ago
- Thanks for the Birthday love my friends ❤️. I had a lovely day out with my darling Chris Puccetti. We went to... fb.me/7e1DIar9y 1 week ago
- Birthday lunch 😍 – drinking eating lunch at Relish Everyday fb.me/S4FUEjw5 1 week ago
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Check out the latest!
Tag Archives: recipes
For the past 3 days we have been soaking in the remains of Spring….literally! Storms of a rarely-seen magnitude descended over the entire valley and lashed the land with rain, wind and lightning. The clouds that sometimes hang over the … Continue reading
This year, we enjoyed Easter celebrations at Christina and Enrico’s house in Lucca. We drove down in time for lunch and enjoyed a delightful pre-dinner Prosecco in the garden before sitting down to an enormous lunch. It was not quite … Continue reading
NOTE: If you are one of my subscribers and you get this blog post as an email, please click through to the original entry on the website instead of just viewing it in your email. The photos look MUCH better … Continue reading
There has been much going on this past week and of course it’s only possible to write about a few selected highlights here. That’s not to say that the parts I omit were not important, just that I probably don’t … Continue reading
6 days since my last post! No, I haven’t run out of things to say, it’s just that there is so much to see and do around here and I’ve been concentrating on the “see and do” instead of the … Continue reading